Ius Laboris guarantees worldwide a consistently high quality. For this purpose, sophisticated and sustained quality management is in place. This includes for example:
- a rigorous process of selection of the members and associated law firms
- ongoing quality control of the member law firms, and also an annual evaluation (including collecting client feedback)
- ongoing worldwide optimisation, based on training and secondment
- analysis by external consultants
The international Ius Laboris Core Knowledge Group offers a large number of on- and offline services. These include:
- Ius Laboris publications on global employment-law topics such as restructurings, post-employment restraints on competition, compliance
- A regularly updated blog with contributions by the Ius Laboris law firms
- Online guides, on subjects such as transfer of business, internal investigations, low performance management, international social security law
- The latest news through Twitter and Facebook
Ius Laboris has its own University , which ensures that attorneys receive professional international training and CPD with worldwide cross-border events. The Ius Laboris University gives attorneys the opportunity to further develop their expert knowledge and their soft skills internationally as well as at home. At the same time, through the university, attorneys work intensively together with their international colleagues. A central element of the programme of courses is international project management including the introduction of approaches to optimum cross-border work.
Several times a year, Ius Laboris organises international conferences for clients of the member law firms. The conferences are oriented towards current international employment-law developments and are held worldwide, for example in the past in London, Hong Kong, New York, Sao Paolo, Paris, Brussels, Seoul, Düsseldorf, Toronto, Miami, San Francisco, Milan, Madrid, Moscow, New Delhi, Stockholm and Warsaw.
More information about Ius Laboris:
280 Boulevard du Souverain
T +32 (0)2 761 4610